Sunday, April 5, 2009

yes

I am still alive. I promise. I have been so busy with life (and feeling a little uninspired lately) that I have neglected my blog. Things are starting to slow down and I promise to be back and frequently updating soon. I just wanted to drop you all a little note and to let you know that...

THIS WEDNESDAY (4/8) and 12pm EST Gilt Groupe is going to be having a Christian Louboutin sale with prices up to 70% off!!

Crazy, I know, I just had to share! If you're not a member of Gilt Groupe, no worries, I've got you covered. Just click the link below and sign up for free!

http://www.gilt.com/invite/xoALEXA




Here are just a few of the styles that will be available (clockwise from top left):

High New JS Pump
MSRP $775 Gilt Price $378

Decoltissimo High Pump
MSRP $575 Gilt Price $288

Vizu High Bootie
MSRP $970 Gilt Price $478

High Yoyospina Pump
MSRP $625 Gilt Price $298


Happy Shopping!

xoALEXA

1 comment:

Marylou said...

Whaouuu, c'est encore trop cher pour moi mais je sens que nombreux vont etre les chanceux à s'offrir un paire ! merci de nous le faire partager en tout cas :D
tu vas en acheter une ?